xavier and me shared money for this elmo. It's damn tall. I wanted him to remember us so i decided to buy a big elmo for him. Until now, he still do not want to throw his old bears away. You better be good to the elmo or i will fetch him back to my house.

Anyway, school had not been going on smoothly for me. Many things had been happening. Unreasonable maths teacher, no motivation to brush up my chemistry and many more. I can tell that many of my friends are improving already, be it attitude or studies. Only with the right attitude, then you will study well.

I am very confused now. There are many many troubles which are in my mind now. You know, i do not like to voice out my secret trouble out. So i can only keep it in my heart because i do not want to make things worse.

There are many things that i want to tell, but i cannot. Reason is, i know that after i tell the truth, neither of us will be happy. So it is better to keep it to myself. It's better to be unhappy alone than with others right? I learnt it from my best friend, kenny.

I found out that i do not have any friends to hang out in school. For example, the best friend that i can ever have, can't hang out with me because of someone. I can understand it and i don't ask for much too. The next person who is close to me beside k is ming xiong. But it's difficult to hang out with each other because we are of different class. Now, you know that i am a loner in school? But as long as i know that there are friends who care for me, that's enough. I am used to walking alone to the class during recess and buying food alone during recess etc.

The two photos below were shot by me. It's my temple. Enjoy.