Hello.

I did this out of boredom. Anyway, Lilian said that my blog is no longer as interesting as the past. The problem is, i have no interesting topics to post. So please tag me with some interesting things that i could post?
English paper today was average. I do not think that i can do well for this paper because i burnt night oil. I started revising for the formats before night falls. Which was like before meeting Esther yesterday?
Yep, i met my mummy Esther yesterday. We planned to meet up for studies, but in the end, it always turns out the other way round.
Sharon accompanied me from after school until 4pm today. We baked waffle cakes and served with ice-cream. It was indeed delicious. Seems like it inherited the flavor of honey stars when you mixed Fairprice ice-cream with waffle cakes together.
The most funny thing which happened today was being so
kiasu. Sharon actually went for the cheapest ice-cream. God knows that she saw the wrong tag. She thought that the ice-cream cost only $2 plus and she got her biggest shock of her whole life when she saw the receipt.
IT'S ACTUALLY $5.45! This should be the most expensive ice-cream that she had ever spent on. So she yelled around NTUC and ran to the ice-cream corner to double check.
Walao eh. Damn auntie right. =x
I'm lazy to blog already. Shall blog more tonight?