i'd thought it out.

There will be many photos in this posts.
See, i made an effort to upload photos despite the waiting time.
It's so long uploading photos.

I had thought it all out yesterday. I should not let my feelings go down just because of a friend.
It's not worth it.

This was the tangyuan which Esther and I waited so long for. The only thing that i like about it was the tangyuan, not the bean curd inside.
After eating the tangyuan, i threw it all away. There was only three pathetic tangyuans inside.

Today's chinese paper was alright for me i guess. I love the first comprehension as it was very touching.
Does my orange looks yummy?

This auntie assisted me in toasting the waffle cake.
Esther: Where's my ajisen ramen?

I had a hard time opening this ice-cream box. I hurt my hand when opening too.
All because of Sharon! No la! I was careless.
Haha!

Looks nice?
You can get it in FAIRPRICE. It's delicious with fairprice ice-cream.
0.0

God damn this! It hurts so freaking pain! I injured my thumb yesterday and it still hurts today.
Even when I am typing now.

See! She is enjoying my waffle cake!
:D
Next paper will be on next Monday. I am so looking forward to this Thursday!