nothing in this world is forever, it's just a matter of time.
"I FEEL LIKE SWIMMING RIGHT NOW!"

The sun is so bright that it made me want to swim. But now, i do not feel like swimming anymore as Wilson do not want to accompany me into the swimming pool. He just wants to sit down at a corner which is so damn lame.
Anyway i saw something outside Rivervale Plaza. Many police and one ambulance were underneath the block there.
It looked like someone had just fallen down from the building again. The moment i saw it, i was thinking of alighting at the bus stop there and take a look there.
That's what Singaporeans are isn't it? But come to think of it, if i really see a dead body lying there or what, i would not be able to have a peaceful night today. From the moment i enter the earth till now, i had never ever seen a dead body.
Well, yesterday speech day ended off quite smoothly. It was the "last" performance for the seniors. I do not think that it's the last for me anyway because i will be going back to choir next year.
Oh! My neighbor is singing now..

I think something bad is going to happen between me and my friends. I just realized something which is - I DISLIKE PEOPLE IGNORING ME. So please do not ignore me in the future. My grandparents are a loving pair! I am so random.
I am getting excited for a photo shoot with friends tomorrow!
I really dislike my mum being a smoker. It's alright if she wants to smoke, i do not care for as long as she do not smoke in my room please.
It's just a daily routine for her- smoke after toilet session, smoke after waking up, smoke when going to the kitchen. Everyday when i am in school, she will smoke in my room.
She thinks that i do not know that she smoked in my room? Please. I do have a nose. I disliked it because my towel and blankets will have the disgusting smell.
I am her son, why can't she spare a thought for me? I do not want to be a second-hand smoke and die early.
God, save me please!