
I was woke up by a moron this morning.
SerenaTanSockLing called and asked me to have breakfast with her at 7.30am?
Since i was woke up, i decided to meet her for breakfast.
She brought alone her ahem*.
She really knows how to waste food.
I thought i was already the king of wasting food, she was worse.
I told her the prata story (if you want to know, ask me.), and she threw away the prata.
Then, she went to ordered her "cai tou kuey" and ate 5-6 spoons of it only.
After eating, we were chit chatting.
An uncle behind me was drunk hence scolding his wife so loudly.
Imagine having a drunktard behind you, wouldn't you feel scared?
What if he takes the bottle of tiger beer and smashed it on my head.
Oh gosh, I think i would seriously faint on the spot.
So, we headed off to the interchange as she wanted to go to school.
This fucking sis of mine made my new phone dropped onto the ground!
I had never ever dropped this phone on the floor so hard before alright.
Good people comes to bad end. You see?
After that went home and continue to sleep.
Grandma and I walked to POSB bank to have my lost atm card replaced.
Oh shit!
I have not start studying for my maths exam tomorrow.
*faint
Gilbert is accompanying me to buy my crumpler bag tomorrow.
I think i would either get a "TAGGER" bag if the designs there are nice.
It will be more expensive than crumpler bag.
See how it goes.
Actually i wanted to go and buy my crumpler bag today.
I called many friend today but none was free.
...