
Gilbert was late for three hours today.
Luckily, there was Rasyidah.
I went over to Wisma Atria to look for Rasyidah and her friend, Siti.


Siti and I.

Rasyidah and I.

We were trying to imitate the advertisement behind us.

I don't think we pass uh?
It's always the same old thing whenever i want to look out for my crumpler bag.
Everytime i reached Orchard station, it will start to rain.
I remember going there twice when i wanted to get myself a crumpler bag, it rained.
This was the third time.
I don't think i want the crumpler bag anymore.
It was way too expensive for a school bag.
I shall save the money for other uses.
Around six plus, I finally met Gilbert at Starbucks.
We were supposed to meet at 2.30pm.
Can you imagine how late can he be?
But, its okay.
I shall forgive him this time round.
We went around Far East plaza to look for nice bags.
But none caught my eyes.
Anybody knows where to get nice bags? *.*
We went over to kovan after that to have our dinner.
Well.
He treated me chicken chop.
A horrible chicken chop.
We were like talking about his ex while eating.
The topic was like so interesting.
Headed home at 8 plus.
I REALLY DISLIKE PEOPLE WHO SHOWS ME ATTITUDE FOR NOTHING.
PLEASE DON'T SHOW ME ATTITUDE JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE DOWN OR WHATEVER FUCK.
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.
FINE.
WE SHALL END IT.
I WAS REALLY VERY ANGRY WHEN I SAW THE REPLY THAT YOU GAVE ME.
I WAS JUST ASKING A SIMPLE QUESTION AND DO YOU NEED TO GIVE SUCH A HUGE RESPONSE?
_l_