
Hey guys, i met weiwei for a movie just now.
We went to amk hub just now to catch "Dance of the dragon".
It's a very nice show.
But, weiwei slept during some moments of the movie.
So akfjkdslbgjsfdghlu.
Anyway the Cathay staff there were so lousy.
I was waiting for more than ten minutes while waiting for the person in front of me.
Other queues were like hundred times faster than mine!
OMG! Serena just send me this gross fellow friendster.
I got a shock when i opened it.
It's a damn fucking guy!
http://profiles.friendster.com/51478588
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FUCK MAN!

After movie, we went back home.
I changed my messy hairstyle to a curry puff just now.
Of course when i am at home.
As my face was too hideous, i edited it away.
Sister, do not be sad.
You still have your "V"! =x