Walter is getting lazier and lazier.
He rather sleeps like a log than go for a jog in the afternoon.

The moment he sleeps, he dreams of some sad things.
Actually i dreamt that i was being betrayed as well as loved by the same person.
The betraying part was very blur.

But, i still woke up smiling.
I am even smiling now when i am blogging.

I think that skipping jogging makes my body restless and tired.
My legs are aching now.
I guess it should be developing some kind of muscles.
Because i went for jogging three consecutive days at Punggol Park for three rounds ma!

I think that i should not be lazy and go for a jog later.
But, i had not even started revising on my F&N.



Actually this is supposed to be an animation with 8 other "Sony Best Shot".
But the animation turns out ugly, so i posted this instead.
It's supposed to show me doing 10 different act cute poses.
With the help of magic hands making number 1-10 hand signs.

Oh ya!
I forgotten to post about this.
As i was going to my friend's house the other day, i crossed the freaking zebra-crossing.
And i nearly got banged by the car.
It's a zebra-crossing road and i had not even finish crossing the whole freaking road!
And a damn white ugly toyota car- SDR 1106R speed past me which was as near as 1cm away from me.

I turned and stared at the driver and the driver still does not know that he is in the wrong.
And he actually looked at me like it was my fault for crossing the zebra-crossing.

Guys, imagine if i did not finish my last step in time and the damn car speed over my leg.
How would i look like?
My leg will be broken at the scene immediately.

I was telling Kenny that if i were to die one day and no one knows my house phone number, no one will ever know that i am dead.
They will be like,

"Wah! Walter went for a holiday liao huh?"

Yah, went for a holiday to the hades.

So if you see me not going to school for more than 3 days, something must have gone wrong.
Then, you must come to my house and look for me!

You can know it if i stopped blogging for a week as i don't stopped blogging for such a long time.

I think i should go and have my bath like now.
See I am so lazy that i came back home at around 12pm without even bathing before i start using my computer.

Walter! Stop being so lazy!!!