I am currently charging my phone.
I am lazy to take it out and upload photos in to the computer and charge it back again.

So i shall post the photos i took today tomorrow.

I rushed home for the sake of meeting Serena as she wanted to meet me earlier.
But in the end, I waited for her for like close to two hours?

Made me rush here and there.
Even waxed my hair and washed it off and waxed it again.

Hello, it takes three times shampoo and three times conditioner to wash off the wax.
I hate it when I need to wash off the wax.

Headed off to eat Mcdonald's alone and waited for like thirty minutes again for her.
I NEVER eat alone one alright!

Went over to her place and went off to KongLong's place after that.
Took cab down to Hougang Mrt Station and went over to Vivocity.

After awhile, Serena and me left KongLong's and co.
We went to walk along the harbor at vivo city.

I thought of something that I shouldn't be thinking of now.
Or should I say something which is so fake that will never happen?

I am tired of these things.
I regretted doing many things which causes me in this pathetic plight.

We walked along the harbor.
She got really emo which affected me a little.
But not a lot.
:)
I am a stronger person now!

We went to eat Starbucks after that.
We enjoyed acting with each other.
We actually walked along the mrt and pretended to be children from rich parents.

There was this mother who walked past us whispering to her daughter-in-law,

"Wah, wu lue kia leh"
(Wah, rich kids.)

We ended up playing this game for like 2 hours?
This actually brought many laughter to us.
I really enjoyed going out with Serena.

I do not know why am i so bothered by your problems.
It's somehow affecting me.
I do not know how to describe it.
Why can't it just go.