Don't cry after reading this.

“My dearest baby, if you could survive, remember that I love you.”
These are the last words from the four-month old baby’s mother. She left the text message on her cellphone. When her cold body was found, she was in a kneel position, with her arms stretched out to shelter the baby, who was sound asleep under her without a scratch.
While I was looking at this photo and on the way posting it up, channel 8 was talking about this too. I swore to god that i cried. When the rescuers carried the baby out, the baby was in a safe condition. A phone was found on the baby's body wrapped with a towel. “My dearest baby, if you could survive, remember that I love you.” was keyed in the phone by his mother.

Can you ever imagine that something terrible might happen to you when you are taking wedding photos?
.
.
.
.
.
.







While taking wedding photos, the earthquake suddenly happened. I can see the disappointed faces from the groom and the bride wanna-be. It's really sad to see this happened in this planet. Many natural disasters will be coming up i believe. It's all signs of earth dying.

This brave brother saved his younger brother from the earthquake. His younger brother seems to not know anything. He was sucking his milk bottle like nothing had happened. It's sad to see young children having bad memories. They are only so young but they have no choice but to struggle to live. I can really tell that his younger brother meant a lot to him.

Some child was trapped under buildings.

Poor mother. Her child was dead.


The doctors and nurses there set up tents to help those victims.



Many parents and relatives were waiting anxiously for their close ones. It's hard to have a smile on their faces while waiting for their close ones to be healed. But counting from the right, the second lady was happily smiling away. I seriously don't know why can she smile still when everyone was worrying for their close ones. Or maybe her close ones were safe and sound?


They were not dead. They were just sleeping on the streets as there were no more houses for them to accommodate in.

These were dead. The husband of the wife was very sad. Can you imagine seeing the one that was supposed to spend their whole life with you dead. I think i would cry till my lungs popped out.

Those rescuers.





:(


The road was cut off for three days. No rescuers were able to pass through these rocks to the other side to save the victims there. They were only able to go to the other side on the fourth day. During these three days, only the victims can rescue themselves as well as others. :(
I really do not wish this to happen to Singapore.
I think everyone will cry after watching the channel 8 show and post their feelings on their blogs..
Treasure your life.