
I find this sad. Poor old maid had to leave house with tears.
Poor maid.
It's simple to say "Think before you act" than do it.
Most of us do not have the habit of thinking before acting when we are angry. We just do whatever we can to make a hell out of the person.
It's true. When you are angry with a person, would you think:
1) Eh, cannot hit him leh.
2) What if i kill him?
But you will think of:
1) F___ING HELL!
2) I am going to make your life hundred times miserable than going to hell!
3) I hope you will get bang by the car.
4) I hope that you will get strike by lightning.
Am i right?
But long as you try to think before you act, lesser troubles will come knocking on your door.
######
"WWF confirmed that the Earth will be uninhabitable by 2050."By then, I would be 58 years old. I cannot even live up to an age of 70 years old!
Recently, the climax had changed. How can the month, May, be so freaking hot! The warmness is really driving everyone crazy.
One packet of tissue is not even enough to wipe off some people sweat. How gross can it be?
"All major surveys show that Earth has steadily declined in wilderness and species. Earth is very sick and its long term survival prospects are very dim. If Earth is to survive at all it will be among human dilettante dabblers. Earth continues to decay. Nothing short of a miracle could save it at this point in time. For all practical purposes, Earth is dead."Even if the Earth can survived through 2050, it would still be an undesirable place for all of the human beings.
:(
Nothing is forever. It's good to see Earth dying anyway.
Because this would end all of the human beings troubles. They need not vexed over money, appearance, relationship and family.
Isn't it good?
I wonder where would we go when we are dead. Is there really such a place called
hell?