Thanks for making me wake up from that silly dream.

This really shocked me to death just now.
The moment i saw this, i ran out to my living room to pray! Lighted up joss-stick to my guan ying ma to bobi me.
Not long after, Shawn came to my house and we went for jogging.
So this was the second consecutive time i went for jogging. I think that i am crazy recently.
Kept on going to Punggol Park for a jog. Well, I will be fitter in this way.

We saw a bunch of disgusting-acting-gangster kids there which were damn gross.
Smoking - Giving the face that they looked damn cool. Even spraying perfume on their body near us.
I told Shawn in a volume which was loud enough for them that, "Cannot stand it man."
And we left.

Sometimes, we are really seeking for miseries rather than happiness. We should stop doing things that would affect us in our future or whatever damn thing.
Like what i said, if i were given a chance, i would choose not be born.
But my parents gave birth to me without giving me a happy childhood. So what more can i expect from someone else?
Maybe the person who really cared and love me is my Grandmother.
I really love her that much that i would sacrifice everything for her. Not some things, but everything.
She's fine now, so do not think the wrong way.
I really had enough of these things. Please let me forget everything.