Recently, i went to bed around 1-2am.
As you know, Walter sleeps and wakes up early.
But that's the past!

I will wake up when it's close to eleven or twelve.
For me, it's considered quite late.
Shiate!
I think more pimples will be coming up. :(

I just love the weather nowadays.
It's always so cooling.
When you walked out of the house, you feel like there's a fan all around you.

Stupid sister told me that earth will die in 2012.
Which shortened my life another 38 years!
Because what i saw was 2050.



Angel or devil? ^^

I met Serena yesterday for "Gelare" ice-cream!!
It's damn shiok.
$16.80 for like 8 scoops of ice-cream with 8 pieces of oreo and one small bowl of fruits!
Isn't this cheap?

"Attention AUNTIES! It's located at hougang mall, 2nd floor just beside sports link."

After eating, we went to tampanie's mall to fetch Nat.
While Serena and I were on the bus, there's this small boy who keeps scratching his head.
His hair looked like he had wax it to make it look messy.
Can you imagine how oily his hair is because he did not wax it.
I think he haven't bathe for like 3 yearS?

Enough of that gross things.
It's giving me goosebumps.



When we alighted at the interchange, there's this moronic mother.
She had a 3 years old twin.
One of her twin fell down on the floor.
The other went up to the pram but the pram falls flat on her.
The mother is really useless.
She actually laugh when she saw the pram falls on her.

*faint

We headed off to marina bay because we wanted to eat the steamboat.
Guess what?
Nat knows that all the steamboat restaurants were closed but he was so blur that he forgotten to tell us until we went up the escalator.

"For those who still do not know, all the steamboat restaurants in marina bay were closed! The government are renovating there as part of the Integrated Resort."



We ended up at Marina square steamboat restaurant.
Please don't go to the steamboat restaurant there.
I tell you, you will regret.



The food there tasted horrible.


*grumbles




After eating those horrible food, we went over to my mother's pub.
When we reached, it was raining.
We had to run all the way from Outram Park station to my mother's pub.
That's so embarrassing la!

Nat treated us drinks.
One jug of chivas i think.
They said jar is the same as jug.

Same meh?!
Not the same loh!

After drinking, Serena got a little drunk.
She said all the funny lame things on the train loudly.
To the extent of those passengers opposite us were laughing.

I miss Sandy laughter. :(