I met Esther yesterday night to go and have my pants tappered as the auntie at hougang had lousy skills.

Yeah.
We had a hard time finding the shop as Shawn was not around.



After which, we decided to go clarke quay to have our dinner there.
The food there wasn't like "so nice".

There were a group of singers singing at the central on the floor when there was a stage right in front of them.
Don't you think they are very stupid?



We took train down to my mum's pub and she told me many things about her ex.
Haha.



We had alcohol there.
I was busy selecting songs for myself to sing as usual.

LOLOLOLOLOL!

I sounded horrible yesterday night. :(

After singing for so long, we decided to play pool with my mum and uncle.
Well, I am a "greenhorn" in playing pool ah.
It's my 3rd time playing.
Uncle taught me and Esther many things.



We drank till around 2am plus and headed off to Kovan's famous nasi lemak.

I was so afraid of getting "splashed" by vomits man because the girl sitting beside me sat in the "vomit position". (not Esther.)

Luckily she went outside to vomit.
Guan Yin Ma BOBI.
Otherwise, my white pants would be stained with her vomit!



Well, uncle is a clown. (present tense ah, not past tense.)
This was the conversation that made Esther and myself laughed till mad.

Mum: 吃这个辣胶, 这个比"脚"香.
Me: 好.
Uncle: 脱鞋啦! 我们比"脚"香.
Mum: ??
Uncle: 你说比脚香吗, 这样我们不就比看谁的脚比较香.
Mum: Walter 你看, 他醉了.
Uncle: 醉? -.- 讲话都讲不清. 比较都给你念成比脚. 用词不当!
Mum: giggles*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!



After finishing our meal, sent Esther back home.
Bloody shit.
I slept at 3am plus for the second time in my life already.
:(

I think more pimples will be coming out.



Hah! Anyway this is my handphone sock.
I bought it for my handphone.
Isn't the simpsons cute?

I gave another side of the socks to my auntie.
:)



I am meeting Esther sooooooooooon~.
Shall update more when I am back.

Come back tonight to see what i've got for you guys.

Winks*
*.^