I just had a haircut with Xavier and my hair looked super short now.
It looked totally like a schoolboy is i don't wax my hair.
Shit. I think i am going to wax my hair for the first few weeks to school.
It was too badly done.

:(

Well, the hairstylist there were all funny.
As in the way they speaks, their accents.

I was controlling my laughter while cutting my hair because I was afraid that if i laughed when the person was cutting my hair, my hair will looked like zig-zag.

In the end, I lost control!

LOL.

I laughed eventually.
The hairstylist asked me what was I laughing at.

"Laughing at your friend beside you ah?"

I said, "No, i was laughing at the dj on 93.3FM." (The shop was playing 93.3FM that time.)
The truth was, I was laughing at the way they talked.

I laughed my way out the salon.
What the f____.

I can't wax my hair to the "bird nest hairstyle" anymore.
It's too short.

:(