I don't really need a best friend.
I just need a close friend.

Experienced and time had shown me that best friend would not always be there for you.
Mainly because, they revolved around their love.
Well, you just need a close friend to talk your troubles out to.
A close friend that would be there for you when you need them.

A close friend meant:
- Easily reached.
- Hanged out together often.

But, it's best not to depend too much on friends.
It would be better if you are independent.
I know it's not easy.

They will not follow you your whole life.
What's more important in this competitive world now is a career.
So students like me got to wake up and start studying hard now.
Although it's a little too late for me.

OPPS.

Friends won't share their money with you when they got the money.
They won't give you money when you need it.
The truth is, you got to earn the money you need yourself.

I don't know why am I talking about these all the time.
I just have the feeling of blogging about this topic only.

Someone once told me that, "You must be independent. Don't rely on your friends.".
I somehow got affected by this and stopped relying on friends too much.
I stopped asking people to call me when I am alone nowadays and I hardly call any friends now.

Some incidents just let me realize it.

I will be independent.