
Hey guys!
I just received a book as a birthday gift from
germaine yesterday.
"How to make anyone fall in love with you"
85 Proven Techniques for Success
I cannot believe that i received this kind of book for my birthday present.
It was kind of shock.
After i got home yesterday, i read the book for 30 minutes.
I do not think i understand a single thing.
Reason being was profound words were everywhere in the book.
Sometimes i really find some teenagers out there acting "hooligans".
They kept staring at you without you even bumping or talking to them.
I really find these people childish.
I had teenagers staring at me for three consecutive days already!
Irritating.
But, when you stare back at them for around five seconds, they will look somewhere else.
I was boarding the bus today and a stupid teenager stared at me.
I stared back at him and he stared back at me for a long time.
This was so annoying.

I do not understand why did mother nature created such a disgusting living thing on earth.
This just scare the hell out of me when i sees it.
Whenever i sees it crawling on the ground, i will jump away if it's 100 metres away from me.
It's just so scary.
I hope the whole family line of cockroaches can die.

I really need to get a digital camera for myself.
The five megapixel phone that i am using now is terrible.
I am going to save up to $500 to get my camera.
I find that my life is getting better without some friends, seriously.
I am trying my best to change back the old attitude that i used to have.
Recently after knowing one friend, my attitude was getting bad.
Really bad.
I get irritated and angry easily.
I believe i can do it.
I will abstain from talking to people who get me irritated easily from now on.