I don't like my school.

I hate my school.
I don't really have any good or close friends in school.
Or should I say there was someone who is super nice to me but she's no longer in school.
Eh, two.
Serena & Sandy.
They are the only best friends I can have.
No one have ever showed so much love and care to me other than them.

Sandy is the one who is always there for me when i am alone in class.
At least, she said something that touched me.
The messages sent by me and her:
Me: (...) i want you to accompany me for recess because i have no close friends at school except rasyidah.
Sandy: I can't believe all leave you like that. Wait wait wait for me! I'll be the exception one.
That's what I can really call
BEST friend not close friend.

She's not someone who will leave me alone when everyone leaves me.
She's not someone who will only care about her love.
There's so many things that I want to say to her la.

What's over, it's over.
I give up.
I no longer want to be someone who hold on to a friendship.
Let's just not step into each other's life.
Labels: boring, class, editing, north vista secondary school, photo, school