I just read both Dawn Yang's and Xiaxue's blogs.
They are having a very big blog war to the extent of bringing it up to the court.

Find out more yourself at:
Xiaxue & DawnYang

**

I shall not give a fuck anymore.
Whatever attitude you want to give to me, just give because, it will never be the same anymore.

Ahhh!!!!
I cannot have depressed posts!

Let's talk about school today.
My form teacher wanted to send me to the operation manager to have my hair cut.
I was so fed up that I told him off.
I used his favorite student as example and he said don't compare.

What the :) is this?

Anyway my co-form had a small talk with me today.

Mrs Leong: Will you take my money if i give it to you for you to cut your hair?
Walter: No.
Mrs Leong: Why?
Walter: Don't want la. I don't want to cut my hair.

I prefer this type of attitude from teachers lor!
At least, I felt the care and concern unlike some teachers.


To prevent you from going back your word! :)

I feel like changing my blogskin man!
Look out for a change eh?

My theme will be...


...

...

...

...

Come back and see la!

But, not so soon because I have not taken any photos yet!