It has been a long time.

What's up! :)
I took a nap today and i can't fall asleep now.
I walked up to the kitchen and search for food to eat.
I found "Bat kut teh"!
My best friend! :)
That's like my favorite food man.

Or maybe i should do the above photo action on my bed to fall asleep.
It's damn irritating when you can't fall asleep at night.
This will be my last time taking a afternoon nap man.

Tomorrow is e-learning day for my school which means that the whole school won't have to come to school.
They just need to complete their assignments at e-learning portal at home.(singapore online education thing.)
So if you see me going online, please don't ask me why am i not in school.
BUT!

I still have to go to school by 11am tomorrow because there will be a chinese drama competition.
Well, schools like compassvale sec, st patricks, bedok view and many more are participating as english drama.
We are the only school that is participating as a chinese drama team.
Get it?
I had put in a lot of effort in this competition, hope that we can achieve good results, like champion.
Or at least a best actor award for me. (male lead okay, ahem*)
Haha!

Someone asked me this question today, "But, you still look forward to be her best friend again right?"
I really don't know.
I don't want to get disappointed again.
I can firmly say that out of the many contacts in my phone, only two cares for me.
Serena and Trisha.
They showed me what good friends are like.
What good friends are capable of making you smile and many more.
Alright, I shall end this post with a photo.
I know, it has been super long since i last posted my photo.
But, i rarely take photos of myself now.
A old photo. *my face looks so round man. -.-

Labels: chinese drama, emo, good friends, north vista secondary school