This week had been very hectic.
Mathematics prelims, chinese drama, tuition, revision and many more.



I am seriously addicted to the drama, "Fated to love you.".
I can't be blamed either.
It's the highest rating in Taiwan in the history anyway.



There are many things that I want to do;
  1. Cut my hair.
  2. Tapered my pants.
  3. Get a cap.
  4. New school shoes.
  5. One pair of shoe for me to wear for shopping and stuffs.
  6. Go to the polyclinic and get a referral letter to get my acne cured.
  7. Take photos. (Sick and tired of searching the web for photos to be posted.)
  8. Attend clubbing with Germaine and co.
When will I have the damn time to complete these things.
Of course, money is also a problem.

Something just urge me to go and have a job.
But, I do not want work to affect my studies.

I must really study hard to lead a good life.
But, the motivation come and go.