
I had been getting really lazy to blog nowadays.
My goodness!
I have never felt this way before lor!

Okay.
Anyway, I had "N" level oral today.
I was not nervous until i was sitting in the middle of the hall, when i got to be right before the examiners in like one minute.
I can really feel my heart pounding loudly without touching it.
The worst thing was...
I was so nervous that I told the examiners, "Good morning, teachers." when it's around 3 plus pm.
I knew I was going to be nervous when I am in front of them therefore I kept reminding myself to greet them "Good afternoon".
But, in the end..
HAHAHAHAHHA!
***
Chapter 1: My School Life.I have a horrible form teacher or should I say the worst form teacher I had ever met. He looked like a witch to me.
Sometimes I wonder if he can fly when he sits on the broom.
Firstly, he teaches us some bad things by doing it himself.
For instance, he shouted to the whole class today that;

(He seriously looked like that when he barked at the whole class.)
"What happens when the principal screw me up! I will "F" all of you up!"
Yeah, this is the kind of teacher that you get in my school.
For no good reason, he screamed the hell out of me.
Secondly, he is biased.
He catches only the male students in the class but not the girls.
I wonder if he is siding with the same gender as him or what? ^^
He will not do anything with the girls even if their skirts are "damn bloody short" (I learnt this term from him. - He always use that.)
But!!!!

ONCE THE MALE STUDENTS HAIR GETS LONG, ....
"Your hair is an eyesore to me, get it cut!"
I think he had a deprived secondary school life that's why he is taking revenge for himself on us.
Biased witch.
Note: If you happen to read this, this story simply shows how you stand in our class students heart. Yeah, this is how you look like to us. Nothing shocking. :)