
Three of us, Germaine-Jeremy-Walter, were finding our way to PLAY in a funny way.
We followed people who dressed like they were going to clubbing.
Although, there were many clubs there, they must be going to PLAY on that day lah!
Finally, we reached PLAY and bought the tickets there.
"
Chiobu" Jie was hungry. -.-
So, we accompanied her down to seven eleven to eat her tom-yam noodles.
Oh! She just had a hairdo at a salon on that day itself.

Jeremy and Germaine friends came.
We went in to the club together and guess what.
You need the ticket to get free drinks and right on the spot, germaine lost her ticket.
I do not know whether did it vanish into the thin air or what because she was holding on to the ticket one minute ago!
Well, we went in and danced til 3am.

We walked around the area there hoping to find one mcdonald's there.
But we ended up taking cab to raffles place mcdonald.
I do not know that Mcdonald's have a 4am special lor!
$2 for a set meal only!
Around 5am, we went out to Singapore River to slack.
Poor me, I have to lend my back to my "tomyam" jie.
She rested on my back for like half and hour lor!
6am, we went off to the mrt station and headed home.
Guess what?
I have not sleep from yesterday till now.
Labels: club, play, the masquerade