Perhaps, students who still do not have motivation to study, you guys can try watching fated to love you. (Make a search in youtube.)
I used to be a person without dream and motivation to study.
But, after watching this show, I really felt like studying like crazy.

This may sound stupid to you that watching Taiwan dramas made me want to study.
I really want to be like the male lead in the show.
Not the first episode of course. -.- (You will get what i mean when you watch it.)

I want to be a person with a stable career.
A person with a house of more than 5 maids wearing the same uniform, more than 5 expensive cars with chauffeur, 1 personal caring secretary and many more.
This really motivate me a lot.

It's really stupid to use that as a goal.
But, who cares.

Everyone gets a chance, so why not fight for the chance than to give up.
I remember someone telling me this, "You either work hard and get good results OR you give up and suffer."
He's doing great now.
I tell you, he really suffered a lot.
I shall not name him out.

It's either I go up to secondary five and fail my "o" levels or I go up to secondary five and pass my "o" levels.
You must be thinking why am i thinking of o levels rather than "N" level.

"Passing "N" level isn't a difficult thing, everyone can do it BUT passing "O" level is a different thing."
Note: You need to at least pass don't know how many subjects before you can even get a "n" or "o" level certificate.