
I went out to amk hub just now to study chemistry.
Now, i feel that my chemistry had improved by a little.
BETTER THAN NEVER IMPROVE RIGHT!
:)
Studied for around 2 hours and we walked around AMK hub.
I bought three notebooks. (it's not the electronic one, i'm not so rich.)



Actually, I do not know why am i buying the three notebooks, i just find it nice.
Chapter two: Irritating encounters Walter met.Irritating thing number 1!
I hate the couple who is begging for money near mrt station.
They moved from hougang central to amk hub.
When they approached me, I did not donate the money.
Guess what the women says?
"Students who knows how to speak English thinks they are very clever."
Isn't she stupid? -.-
I don't mind donating money. But it depends to the person you are donating too. Is the person worth your donation? And of course, the feeling.
Irritating thing number 2!
Does my face shows that I am a directory dictionary?!
I don't understand why people come up to me and ask for directions.
I mean i don't mind guiding people who are lost. But I can encounter this twice within ten minutes while waiting for a friend. Don't you think that it's very ridiculous.
First time was at compass point, while waiting for my friend, one person asked me for directions to popular. After awhile, another person asked me where can he purchase newspapers.
Second time was today at amk mrt station. While waiting for my friend outside the tapping machine, a person asked me for directions to amkhub. The guiding signboard is just beside me for goodness sake.
Eh! What's wrong.
Why are they always looking for me instead of other people near me.
I think there are only two reason:
1) My face looked super smart that when people are targeting their aims, i will be the first one to get shot.
2) They are trying to find chance to talk to me! =x
LOL!
Bye.
Labels: amk hub, chemistry, nice files, revising, stupid idiots