
I spent my entire sunday morning doing my own notice board.
After which, i created my own study timetable and pin it on.
Hopefully, I can be a good boy and follow the timetable given.
I put in a lot of effort in doing this board okay!
Got to find so many different "words/ sentences" from one magazine.
You still have to cut and paste.
But, I enjoyed doing that.
It gives me a feeling of satisfaction when i completed it.
There are more to go..
drumrolls*
3
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
.
1
.
.
.
.
.
Tada!

I d.i.y-ed my own name on the board which is supposed to be in front of my window.
(My room is along the corridor, so this is to prevent people from looking in.)
Nice right!
I spent two or more hours doing this on saturday afternoon!
Luckily, my cousin was there to help.
I got the inspiration from my last year birthday present given by crystal jie!
It has been so long since i met her.
Hope to see her soooooooooooon~

Labels: d.i.y, do it yourself, nice files, waltertan.blogspot.com