Friday:
I have got many things to blog about!
I went out with Trisha to Ikea and movie.
While waiting for the train, an auntie came up to me again!
She was asking which side should she take to reach Clementi.
I was so irritated. It's the bloody fourth time already!


We reached Ikea and there's this fat ahlian wannabe beside us wanting to cut our queue.
Her friends told her that was she going to squeeze inside, it's cutting the queue.
She said she don't want to queue all over again man.
Of course, I was irritated because she wants to squeeze into my queue!
I purposely told Trisha loudly that, "Don't care her, we came first.".
Then i walked to the front and use my shoulder to knock her. It's so cool bumping into a pig. You will have the "re-bounced feel" man.
After that, we went to Plaza Singapura to catch a movie.
We just anyhow bought two tickets. Guess what?
When we were looking for our seats, we saw that the movie was about Beijing Olympic.
Where got movie like that one?!
I don't want to waste my money watching people talking about their own country man.
So i told Trisha that we should change to another cinema room.
Therefore i walked out first and went to other rooms.

I am so lucky because i found this cinema room which had four empty seats at the last two rows.
The mummies one, forgotten the titles.
There were many people in the cinema, this also showed that the movie was great so there were many audiences.
I quickly messaged Trisha to get out of that lousy cinema room and meet me outside.
Then we get in to the mummies cinema room.
I never had such an exciting experience watching a movie man!
We were very afraid because those seats belongs to other people.
So when people walked in, we will turned our head straight away to see if the person was coming.
If they were coming, we will walked out the cinema via another side of the row to avoid embarrassment.
I could not control my laughter throughout the first ten minutes of the movie as I found it very funny.
Saturday:
I went to watch the national day with my relatives.
It was at padang. So we also get to watch the aeroplanes and fireworks clearly.
It rained after an hour.
Bloody hell!
I had to wear the ugly pink poncho.

Something irritating happened again while I was queuing.
An auntie came up to me and asked me what was i queuing for. -.-
Of all the people there, she came up to me.
I really hate this la!
Fifth time already, you know!

The scenery at night was breathtaking because of the buildings! It was so nice. To avoid people molesting me in train, we went back at 7.30pm instead of 8pm. :)
We walked so fast to clarke quay station man!
I am selling my red skinnies size 28 for $5. Anyone wants it please contact me.
Bye! :)
Labels: irritating singaporeans, ndp 2008, padang