The following items have been recalled due to China's milk situation.
Mini Poppers ice cream

Monmilk

Dutch Lady sterilized milk

Oreo wafer sticks

Mentos yogurt

M & M 's chocolates

Youcan ice cream

Magnum ice cream


Dove chocolate

Mini Cornetto

Snickers

& Wall's All natural mango ice-cream.
I can't find the picture, but just don't eat Wall's ice-cream la!
AVA have asked them to remove them from stores. If you have any of these items in your house,
DO NOT consume them.
My goodness, of all the above items, I had consumed 10 of them. Even the Youcan Strawberry Ice-cream. When I was researching these photo, I really feel like buying and eat them!
No!
I won't risk my life.
Do blog this out to inform the rest!!
p/s: You can save someone else's life if you do this, so why not? Send me an email for this post if you want it.
Labels: china products, do not consume, unsafe products