I don't know if it's true. But my sentiments told me that its true about someones temple.



I dreamt of "something" on the first day. And on the second day, he told me that what i dreamt was true.


I can even feel the goosebumps while typing this..







I hope to get this dog by my 18th birthday. (It's a havanese toy breed.)



Urghhhhhhh. I'm pretty tempted to buy this dog. I made a check on the Internet and it says that it's a friendly and well-trained dog.


Also other more characteristics la. Example, it likes children a lot, it's intelligent and many other more.






<3 (Act cute sign.)



Wakao, i cannot stand it man! It's so fffffffffffffffff cute!!




**







I went swimming with my relatives yesterday at the newly opened "swimming complex" at Anchorvale. (SengKang)


It's not convenient to go there at all! We walked for like more than fifteen minutes? It's like 1/4 of "The Great Wall of China". It's freaking farrrrr.


Don't believe see these photos.







Before walking to here, I had already walked for around 400m. But, I did not take photos. So you must add at least 400m to this photo.






When I was at the entrance, I thought that the playing stuffs would be like wild wild wet. But, that's until i got into the entrance.











The funnest part was the slides built there. It was even more exciting than the ones at wild wild wet. The colorful things were the only things different from other swimming pool.



Nothing else!



Or maybe, the shower room there? It's huge..



When I sat the highest slide, i thought "OH GOD". I felt like I was half-conscious. But after the first slide, I felt like going for the second and third and fourth and fifth and ... time.



Luckily, I saw Charlton and co. there. Because we can go in a group, like six or seven? There's Charlton, Leon and his cute brother!! (Primary four), Wei Chiat and two other guys.



Leon brother was very brave. He kept accompanying us for the high slides. A primary four student who is not afraid of heights lor!



If I was him, I will pretend that I am giddy or what lor!



It's super fun to slide with them. Therefore, we went up the slide again and again. For almost 7 times?! Eh, must climb the staircase leh. Nabei.



After that, we went swimming. I swam for awhile and decided to suntan myself while they were swimming. But! I did not bring along with me any suntan lotion. That's the worst part.








Took it while lying on the suntanning seat.



I don't know how many cells that are keeping the nutrients under my skin were killed. Because I did a search on the Internet and it says I might kill those cells!!








!!!!



Damn it! I went to Compass point Guardian after swimming to get my suntan lotion.



And I saw a damn interesting event there.




Ready to see?






Really?






There you go..




wtf?


Saw the small van on the green pavement? One person was driving the children around with the van and another person was like the "tour guide", teaching the kids what it's like to be in the farm.



Ending with this photo. :)



Labels: , , , ,