I had been using Lavender home fragrance every night which I had bought from The Body Shop.

And it's supposed to make me relax and fall asleep soon.


I think it failed to do so.


OKAY ANYWAY.







Oh my freaking god, a baby cockroach scared the guts out of me yesterday night. Without further thinking, I used a piece of toilet paper and tried to squeeze it.


It slide down the wall and ran behind the pails. I used the shower head, switched it to the blast mode and blast that direction that the cb cockroach is.


But, it did not came out.

My balls immediately shrink to the smallest when I failed to make it die.




I stepped out of my bathroom door and stick my hand behind the doors and take my clothes back. (Because I was afraid that the cockroach might run out because it knows that it's in danger and so, it will run out and touch my feet.)


Eh, not funny lor.

So I intended to go to my Grandparent's room to bathe instead.




Did I saw another cockroach?













No.



I told my brave, pretty, gorgeous, chiobu, kind, helpful Grandmother about it. So, she went to the kitchen and put on plastic bag on her hand and helped me find the damn cockroach.


After searching behind the pails of water there, she finally found the cockroach and KILLED it for me!



YES!

But, I am still afraid of using the toilet, sort of phobia.




Anyway, I am going to a seafood restaurant later in the night with my mum.

:)


Do come back at night for photos!

Labels: , , , ,