I had been studying these few days, hopefully my hard work pays off.

But, I only concentrated on Physics, E-maths and A-maths. I really want to do well in these three subjects and not let other people look down on me.


Okay, whatever.


Presenting to you my class Chinese teacher...



Teaching taichi quan to the class...











I was just kidding. He was explaining some details to the class.




I went back to school on Friday night for revision with friends. It was very useful as I learned a few things like drawing circuits and all. (Of course, teacher taught us before, revision makes it better, isn't it?)

After studying, we went to have a bite and a coffee shop near my house. And there's this idiot who thinks that she's pretty.



=x





Dominic monkey climbed up to the swing.





With HongXuan.





I made jelly yesterday while waiting for Sharon as she was late. She was supposed to be helping out for the school magazine. But...


Never mind, shall not go into details.


I still want my life.


Now I am going to teach you how to make jelly.


1) Buy this jelly powder packet from NTUC which costs only $1+.





2) Follow the easy and clear steps stated on the side of the box. (It came from Hong Kong and I don't know if it's safe to consume. I think it's safe uh?)





3) Follow the steps.





4) Tips*: Add fruits inside if you want to enhance the taste. I added longan. Of course you can add apples, grapes and other fruits which you think it will go well with the jelly.

Wrap it with a plastic and leave it in the fridge. (To prevent any bacterias from entering the liquid.)





5) Leave it in the fridge for 4 hours.





I just tasted the jelly and it's quite nice. Want to try some?



Hahahahah!




Ending off with.




p/s: Try not to buy any food products made from China. Will talk about this in my next post. So look out for it!

Labels: , ,