I am going to show you the difference between a VGA camera and a 5 megapixel camera.






Guess which one is the VGA one?














Come on! Don't be lazy.









I know you still have not check yet.







Winner gets a prize from me.


Shall reveal the answer tomorrow. :) Leave the correct answer in my haloscan, the first one who gets it correct will get the prize.







This is my literature storybook which was bought months ago as I lost mine one year ago.

After buying it, I found the storybook.


Nabei, wasted my money. I never claim the money from my mother some more!



'N' level literature is on 06/10/08, but i still have not read the whole book yet! Because it's so not interesting.


I started reading the book on last Sunday night, but after that night, I stop touching the book already. I shall finish reading the book by this holiday.


So that i can at least choose question that are based on your reading if the given passage is to be difficult.




I just cut my hair on Monday.


I noticed some changes in my appearance now recently.


My skin had turned fairer and my stupid face had turned rounder! :'( I want to go tanning soooooooooooon and make myself brownish.






On my way home one day, I saw an hook advertisement on the bus.

Those paper which lets you hook on door knob like the hotel ones.


It says that Listerine is giving away small bottles of Listerine for people to try. All you have to do is to go to their website http://www.listerine.com.sg/ and give them your details. They will send it to your house for free.


Like where on earth can you find this type of free gift, you tell me.


I thought that why not give it a try since it's free right? So i gave my address and ... to the website. Then, I really received their Listerine bottle yesterday!



It's supposed to kill those germs that causes bad breath, plaque and the gum infection Gingivitis.

Plaque is those yellow stuffs that are on your upper part of your teeth.


A person like me of course must killllllllllllllll those idiots right! Because I always take photos showing my teeth.


So this morning, I rinsed my mouth with Listerine.




I got a shock!




It was so minty! It feels like your mouth is undergoing some construction when you rinsed it! I was supposed to rinse my mouth with that for like 30 seconds.

But, i spit everything out after 10 seconds.


It was my first try okay!



Tonight, I shall pay up by rinsing for 30 + 20 seconds. Siao ah!


I just went to the mirror to check the plaque on my teeth and it had proven that it's effective! So I guess after finishing the bottle, I shall get myself a larger bottle.


The promotion is still on, you guys should go to the website and get a free bottle too. I hardly recommend things on my blog so you guys should really go and get a free bottle.


:)


Then, you will have a set of white teeth like me.



urrrr...

Labels: