Lousiest school on Earth.
I think my school, NORTH VISTA SECONDARY SCHOOL, is really thinking that it's a branded school or what.
Nabei. Every month check the male students hair until very strict.
These are the expectations:
- Fringe cannot touch the eyebrows.
- No sideburns.
-
3 by 2 fingers slope!Knn. I don't see any school students complaining about hair checks.
Tell me, why can the girl's fringe be long, why can the girl's hair be long?
JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE GIRLS!??
Both are humans, why can the girls keep long hair while the guys can't? It's not even considered long compared to the girls.
I REALLY REGRET GOING TO NORTH VISTA SECONDARY SCHOOL.
Because it's bloody irritating when you have to get your hair cut by the school!
AND IT'S CUT BY THE SCHOOL!Nabei, really very angry. I just cut my fringe yesterday at a salon. And I looked worst than ahwang.

Like
GONG DAI LIKE THAT.
I really cannot understand why is the school always picking on the guys and not the girls. Sometimes, I really wished to stand up for the guys and speak to the cb principal.
YAYAYA, I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE A TEACHER OR WHO. This is my blog and I can write anything that I want.
Then when you argue with the teachers or whoever, they will say that you should look neat and so on.
What on earth will the neat affect our studies? Please lor. When our hair was cut, we won't feel good and therefore it will affect our studies even more.
I really hope I can teach the children of the Principal, Viceprincipal and all the other staffs of the school. And let them suffer as bad as me.
I will conduct the hair check everyday to make it as a retribution.
So that their parents will be ASHAMED to bring them out. Then they will understand our feelings.
The school only knows how to say this thing, "It's for your own good."
For fucking god sake, stop that hair check please.
TO ALL PARENTS: PLEASE DON'T ADMIT YOUR CHILDREN TO NORTH VISTA SECONDARY SCHOOL. THEY WON'T LIKE IT AND THEY WILL SKIPPED THE HAIR CHECKS EVENTUALLY AND ALSO SKIPPING SCHOOL JUST BECAUSE OF THAT HAIR CHECK. This will not only affect their studies, but it affects their stress too resulting in depression and so.
I seriously don't care that teachers might talk to me because of this post or even principals calling me out and announcing it to the whole school.
At the most, I can transfer to another school.
I rather transfer to a school that will not make me skip school because of hair checks. -.-ll
They are really doing too much. Can you believe that almost half of the WHOLE SCHOOL got suspended because of unacceptable hair lengths? It even came out in the newspaper.
More than 100 male students were suspended. In order to come back to school, they will have to have their hair cut to SLOPE and checked by the operation manager in our school.
FOR WHAT FUCK MAKE SUCH A BIG FUSS OVER IT?
I don't know either.
Click here for the news.
Mr Lim said the school seldom resorts to expulsion as a means of dealing with disobedient students.
He said: 'Trying to change them is a difficult task, but we believe that showing them care and concern is key.
How true.. -.-ll You are "so" showing us your care and concern. -.-
bye. :)
Labels: do not enroll your child, lousiest school, strict