Since the world is facing fuels problem, I had came out with an idea to help save the earth!
A large percentage of fuels go to engines. That includes cars, machines, factories and many more.

So I had came out with a brilliant idea!
Since the engineers/ whoever-who-is-in-charge can't come out with water feeding the cars instead of fuel, the earth should start increasing horse population!

Horses does not needs oil, what they need is just grass and water. Why not the government start introducing horses to road traffic.
Which means, people will have to go through several tests before they can own a horse and ride from Hougang to Orchard and other more places. It's so convenient!
I believe owning a horse is much economical compared to cars as you will have to pay for the car fuels, insurance, ERP, parking fees and many more..
Horses won't need all these lor.
At the most, grooming and water nia.
Share your ideas on this site. Click
By sharing your ideas, you may save the Earth. So why not? I believe you are very free now.
Please rate my post here.
Thank you. :)

Anyway, thank you to those readers who bother to leave their blogshop links here. It's sometimes very heartwarming when I see readers responding to me.
Oh ya! Including those who gave me wonderful information on getting a dog. I love you. :)
I went to the tentage nearby my house just now and took some photos. It's all religious stuffs.
For your information, this guy was jumping monkey god (齐天大圣).
(For more photos, click here.)
But, you would need to sign up there in order to view the photos. So, if you are interested, leave a comment and i would post all photos up to blogger just for you. :)
p/s: I hope Nuffnangers can treat each other as friends and help each other when there are problems instead of creating unnecessary arguments. (Not referring to anyone here.) Of course, I welcome your comments but not too harsh. :)