Outing with Nuffnangers.
I didn't managed to take photos that day due to the level of shyness in me.
=x
Serena and I reached lido at 6.45pm, searching high and low for Nuffnang booth to collect our tickets.
After finding for awhile, we finally found the booth.
So we collected our tickets from our lovely Nuffnang staffs (Rainie & Huiwen)
I must say that they are very friendly!

After buying popcorn, we queued up and saw many uncles and aunties lining up too. We were wondering, aunties and uncles got sign up for Nuffnang one meh? So "in" ah?
So we looked around and realized that they can get free movie tickets by signing up for a contract.
We saw many gays there too.

My movie review for "Babylon A.D" is that it's super exciting. And it's very heart warming when the whole cinema filled with Nuffnangers laughed at the same time together.
Some parts were very touching. Eh, I should not be a spoiler and reveal too much uh? Go and watch it yourself to find out more.

I was sitting at the row behind
Boss Ming who was the co-founder of Nuffnang. When he came to have his seat, he waved his hands to us and said hello.
Okay, after the movie, I went to have a group photo with all the Nuffnangers.
And I accompanied Serena to take bus when I can walk home from Hougang mrt station lor! :'(
Oh ya, actually I was sick yesterday. I was feeling feverish with a bad headache, that explains my no mood face.
But, I really do not wish to miss this chance to watch movie with fellow Nuffnangers. So I took a panadol and it got a little better.
I LOVE NUFFNANG LEH!So I can't miss this chance right! Of course, half dead also must go.

I even pinned the badge which Nuffnang gave me on my bag!
I hope I will have a chance to attend other Nuffnang outings. :)
Anyway, is there any male blog shops out there? If there's any, please leave down their links here. I'll thanks you many many. :)
I really feel like buying some clothing/ hats from the comfort of my home. Or can anyone help me find the links please.....
:)
p/s: keep coming back for photos alright? I will be posting the group photos and other photos up very sooooooooooooooooon.
Labels: 9 september, babylon a.d., nuffnang, outing