Planning for the future.
I have been crazily in love with Havanese toy breed dog since Friday!
I had been doing many researches on the opera browser that I had just downloaded! I think of all the browsers that I had tried like; Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Opera browser is the best!
This browser speed out wins the other browsers. Not saying that they are not good, but what I need most is the speed and not the widgets and all.
Okay, back to the topic.
Here are some photos that I had found from
google.



There is even a long hair breed! It's so er... You know?
*laughs

I think after all, I still like this the best! I am very sure that I want to get this toy breed dog when I moved to another house. (My Grandparents do not like dogs. So, even if I have the money, I can't buy it.)
Oh! Look at it's fur! It looks like my plush dog sewed by my Auntie for my 2007 Christmas present!
I bet this photo had melts most of your hearts.
I found the ugliest dog photo on earth. I believe that 10 people out of 10 people would agree that it's best to keep this dog in an isolated place so that it wouldn't scare the f out of humans.
I am going to show you right now.
Are you prepared?
*Weak heart people are advised not to look at the photo below. Just scroll quickly down. And also people who are eating while viewing my blog.Ready?
Or do you need more time to prepare?
Okay.
I'm showing now.
Presenting to you, the scariest dog on earth.

This is a true photo. And it's not edited by anyone.
Walao, I even had to enter so many times so that the photo would be out of my computer screen so that I can blog properly. Otherwise, it really makes my stomach intestines twirl around.
You guys can do a search on google for the ugliest dog. You would be shocked by the photos you are going to see.
Or do you want me to be Mr.Nice guy and leave the link here?
Alright, I shall do so. :)
See! I run the risk of vomiting finding the link for you.
ClickHere are more information on the cute dog.
They become very attached to their human families and are excellent with children. Very affectionate and playful with a high degree of intelligence.
These cheerful dogs are very sociable and will get along with everyone including people, dogs, cats and other pets.
They are easy to obedience train and get along well with other dogs. This curious dog loves to sit up high on a chair to observe what is going on.
It is very sensitive to the tone of your voice. Harsh words will only upset the dog and will achieve very little.
The Havanese have a long reputation of being circus dogs, probably because it learns quickly and enjoys doing things for people.
Few tend to bark a lot, as they can be taught not to do this. It is not their nature to bark a lot. It is best to teach them not to bark unnecessarily while they are still young to prevent it from becoming a habit.
Havanese are good watch dogs - making sure to alert you when a visitor arrives, but will quickly welcome the guest once it sees you welcome them.
The problem is this breed of dog is not common in Singapore. It's hard to find a toy breed one in Singapore. Even finding a pure breed Havanese is a problem.
Does that mean I would have to settle for other dogs? :(
If anyone knows where can I get Havanese toy breed in Singapore, please leave a comment at my haloscan. Though, I am not buying now. But, shouldn't I gather the information first?
Oh, talking about moving house.
I might move house next year or the following year. My mum wants to buy a 5 room flat by the end of this year.
She wants to get a new flat in Sengkang as goverment will be modifying Sengkang to be like "Orchard Road" in a few years time after the Integrated Resort (IR) had been built.
Government will be building some buildings or resorts here for foreigners to stay for their trip here.
Which also means that Sengkang flats would be in high demand in the future. So we will be able to fetch a high price for selling.
I will be going chompchomp later! :)
Labels: havanese, integrated resort, sengkang, toy breed