Before:

After:
Aiya, looks to
chinarian right! I edited it until my eyes were half closed yesterday night la.
I know it's super ugly. But, I just want to make the theme rainbow. What's more, this is for fun. There's not even a prize, so why waste one hour doing it right? So I spent half an hour on this.
I swear this is not my usual standard.
**
I had a nightmare yesterday night. The worst nightmare i ever had.
I dreamt that a friend who was close to me hates me. We even fought with each other until bruises appeared.
There were many bruises on her hand. It's scary..
I am damn stress right now. Three subjects for 'n' level is on Monday!
MONDAY!
MONDAY!
MONDAY!
And I just started revising for Physics. Headache man. Nothing seems to be getting into my brain. Maybe I should burn the notes and drink it.
It will help me, I supposed.
I feel like going suntanning and swimming now BUT I am having muscle aches due to the heavy excercises from badminton yesterday.
**
I just came back home. I could not take the stress to study so many subjects in the afternoon therefore I ran out. Haha!
I went to find Serena, Mei Ting, Ferris and fish.
Okay.. The fish doesn't means the swimming creature, she's Serena's friend.
I went to Bedok Ktv from hougang alone!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FERRIS!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FERRIS!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FERRIS!
Sorry that I did not join you for drinking tonight. I swear I will make it up with Serena sooon! :)
Good night to those who are reading.
Labels: $8, bedok ktv, xiaxue