AwwwW...My stomach is groaning man. Thanks to
Xue Li. :)
My legs are damn pain now, which I do not know why. Because it has never been this pain before. Even, the previous job I was doing was not as bad as this.
This job is so slacking some more.
Contradicting right?
Slack= pain.
No slack= not pain.
Thanks to Gilbert bro for dropping by today. Even if it's a short while, it's better than some plastic friends who don't even bother to drop by.
-.-
Could have met him after work, but I cannot possibly fly airplane on Xue Li.
I don't care if this post is boring a not. Try to
imagine a promoter standing for a minimum of
8 hours and bathing for 30 minutes before he could use the computer.
This time excludes the standing at MRT.
I think, I am going to change my blogskin sooooooooooooooon.
But, wait till I see at least a sudden rise in visitors.
Good night everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :)