A brand new day.
I finally took some photos while working. And I had made
two REALLY god-mother there.
But, I am really sorry that I am only able to post those photos either tonight or tomorrow due to the really slow speed my computer suddenly has.
Stupid school is giving me morning calls everyday. Since they like to call so much, I shall be a nice
Samaritan and let them do what they like.
Working cannot be
"more fun" with me
WAKING UP AT 7AM TO GO TO SCHOOL, RUSH TO WORK AFTER THAT, REACHING HOME AROUND 10.30PM AND OFF TO BED.-.-
My eyes are a little swollen due to lack of sleep. Of course, my pimples cannot get away from this. They came out like no one's business because I seldom drink water while working and sleeps late.
Nowadays, I eats two meals per day only which are
breakfast and my
lunch cum dinner during my break.
PATHETIC.Soon, you will see me as skinny as those kids in Sri Lanka.

Labels: school, skinny, work