Remember those dogs that I mentioned earlier on? I took photos with them yesterday. But I looked like shit.





**





I had received the hoodie that I bought online the other day. I sort of regretted buying it because it looks like a poncho. But, I like it too because it is colorful and unique.


Since I had already bought it, no point regretting it right?


The blogshop owner messaged me at a the eleventh hour telling me to change the timing to 1pm instead of 1.30pm which we agreed earlier on.

So I took my bag and rushed down to Bedok from Hougang ALONE!!! (I knew that Esther could not make it on time.)





The photo above was taken while waiting for Esther at the bus stop.



After waiting for Esther to reach Bedok, we went to the KTV there. The auntie is really stupid until there's no words to describe her. The student package is 5 hours.


Knowing that students can only sing up til 7pm and no extra time will be given if you start late, she still ask me this.


Auntie: "What time do you want to start?"
Me: "3pm."(Since she asked this, it's very common sense that if you start late, you will end late. Otherwise, why bother asking.)





After singing until 6pm, she told us that students can only sing up til 7pm. -.-



Then she shouldn't have asked me what time do I want to start what. Of course normal package is 2pm to 7pm, I would take that time la! Nabei.










**

For females bloghoppers, this blogshop must definetly be visited by you. Because the items sold there are gorgeous! There are even female hats sold there.


Click www.sillybarley.blogspot.com now!
Click www.sillybarley.blogspot.com now!
Click www.sillybarley.blogspot.com now!


Do buy the items there. Or you can click on the featured link up there to visit her blogshop.

Labels: , , , , ,