I went out with a hottie yesterday to Bedok ktv. Do not misunderstand man, she is just my good friend.


Photobucket


We met up at Hougang mall and AGAIN she was late. I really must remind myself to meet her 10 minutes after she asked me to meet her.


But, at least she apologized. Unlike some people who are late and do not apologized. :)

It's really long and dragging going to Bedok ktv from Hougang.


Photobucket


We were both laughing about the phone call made to the ktv for reservation of room. You do not get it?






.
.
.
.
.
.


Think harder.


.
.
.
.

Okay, let me reveal a clue.

.
.
.
.
.
.


How will you ask the receptionist for a reservation of room for two? Now you get it?



.
.
.
.

Or still no?

A: Hi, this is xyz ktv.
Me: Er.. I want to book a room for two, yeah, student package.
A: Okay.



Don't you think it sounds so wrong when you are booking a room with a girl to sing? I was so embarrassed after talking it on the phone ON BUS.


Photobucket

I was trying to do yoga. Does it resembles it a little?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yeah! Sharon is finally shorter than me after being friends for about 4 years!!


Photobucket

And this is what she did to me. :'(


Photobucket


Let me share with you something embarrassing she did while we were waiting for our bus to return to Hougang.


2 incidents okay!


1) She wanted to run away and board the bus without telling me. But she mistaken bus 87 as bus 81!

2) A single deck bus 87 came, but it was packed with passengers. She went out and flagged for it. Of course, I will not board it.

I do not want to squeeze with others UNTIL HOUGANG!

The bus captain still stopped his bus for Sharon! Then I told her to wait for another bus.


Photobucket



HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!



p/s: Anyone have promoter jobs to intro? *blinks

Labels: , , ,