
An
angry mood just came over me just now. I got angry over some small things. I told myself, I must vent it out.
-DELETED-
SINGAPORE.It's supposed to be a clean and green environment.
Don't you find that teenagers nowadays are much more polite and courteous than adults?You will understand this when you board trains. Adults always squeeze in despite the
oh-so-little-space-left-for-humans is left!
Sometimes, they even bloody glare at you or tsk* you.
However, teenagers are different nowadays. They are more educated than them.
8 out of 10 teenagers would wait for the next train. And even if they managed to squeeze in that little space, at the most they will giggle a bit.
But, they will never do such thing like glaring at people or *tsking at people.
RIGHT?Normally, I will not even squeeze in. It's not like if you are late for something, you will be gun-shot or what.
And normally, I will go out at a earlier timing to prevent the delay in time. So, I have enough time for another train.
We should really stop this thing from going on. Otherwise, the condition might worsen like this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Is that what you want? Obviously, not.
So leave your house earlier so that you will have the time to wait for another train.
******

My first day at Nippon-ya was boring because Central does not have many shoppers, let alone customers who wants to buy our items.
Of course, there were customers who bought our things. But, it's very little.
I rather work in a noisy and busy environment. I do not have any friends there too!! :(
I will be working at Takashimaya tomorrow noon. Do drop by and say hello to me ok? I do not want to be bored to death.
:)
Labels: angry, disgrace to singapore, hougang mrt station, sudden, unhygienic