I tell myself, what a wonderful world.

I want to go late night shopping or whatever as soon as possible. My naughty wings are flapping very hard already because
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I had finished my 'N' levels! :)
But, there is still 'O' level E-maths which I have not revise yet. Or should I save money for itouch rather than spending the money on clothes? I don't know.
Valentino had his itouch lost a few months back.
Random man.
These are the few things that I will do when I grow up.1) Prove to those people who look down on me wrong!
2) Treat those people who finds me ONLY whenever they need me VERY BAD. (Ya, I am not magnanimous, any problem with that? I like to remember every incident that make me pissed off. Why, cannot is it?) 3) Work towards my dream. (Shall not tell you what it is. =x)
I really have nothing to do at home now except using the computer. Add me in msn and chat with me okay? :)
waltertan[at]live[dot]com
I typed it that way so as not to let computer robots to detect my email and send me all those pranks email.
If your blog happens to have a full email like abcde@hotmail.com, replace the @ and . by words now.
:)
Labels: bored, finish n level, late night shopping