Holidays are really boring because it's either I get to hang out with friends or stay at home and watch some shows. Which means, it's either spending money or wasting time at home.





That's why I am looking for a job so badly now.

Anyway, I had an interview yesterday morning, 9am at Ngee Ann City! This is the craziest time I had done for an interview. Because I have to wake up by 7am and prepare myself.

I went there alone and came back with Esther. Which explains the photos taken yesterday as I was lazy to blog about it.



I rather spend my time blogging then watching shows and all man. Because I noticed that my recent posts are all very short.




Okay, back to the job.





It's either being an Admin or Customer service attendant. I TOTALLY regretted telling her that I can work as any. Because, come to think of it, Admin job would be easier than customer service.


Reason being, I just need to type some things and handle some emails and other stuffs on the computer. Which allows me to sit the whole day without superiors complaining.


Although being in customer service allows me to sit the whole day too, BUT I have to talk the whole day.


At least being an admin, after I had finished my duties. I can bloghop, blog, friendster-ing, msn-ing...



I heard from Esther that this job is very troublesome as I have to bring the time sheet to this agency every two weeks.


p/s: Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do at home? :'(

Labels: , , ,