Have fun cracking the codes up there. :)


I am still left with 6 papers lor! Most of my friends are ending their 'N' level exams on 8th October. While some will be ending their paper tomorrow!!


See. How unfair it is.


:(



There is no one way to do things. There are a million ways, and one way will be yours.


Everyone have their way of studying. But, mine rock's the most! Because, you would not feel stress using my method. :)

1) Take a break between 1 hour of studying. This would be so much better rather than studying for a few hours without rest like a mad dog.


Because, when you feel tired, nothing goes inside your brain. So entertain yourself with some music or "videos".


ahem*


2) Listen to music once you turned on your computer during breaks.

It do helps to soothe your brain and mind, giving you the perfect condition to continue studying after your break.






I took four breaks since afternoon already. That show's how diligent I am. Hahahahah!

I realized that I only start to revise at the eleventh hour. Which will eventually affect my marks. I shall make a promise to myself- No more last minute revision!!


Because while reading up for my Literature today, I realized that there are many things I did not do when completing my exam paper. For e.g. Skills used when writing a prose like Alliteration, Assonance, and Oxymoron.




Alliteration refers to the repetition of alphabets. E.g. Repetition of 'b' consonant shows heavy tone.

Assonance refers to the repetition of vowel which revokes stronger feelings in the reader.

Oxymoron refers to the contradiction between paragraphs.


I swear I typed this without referring to my notes. The Ass and Moron is so easy to remember. Hahahaha! I will use that to remind myself the skills.


See. Progressive studying should be this way. :)



Oh, sillybarley have got new collections!! Girls, do check it out.




Good luck to those taking 'N' level's tomorrow!

Labels: , , ,