Moronic people says yucks to people.

I know you guys are bored of my exams posts. But, since exams are going on, I don't have much time for outings and all.
Finally, I am going clubbing this Friday because my 'n' level ends on this Wednesday. It has been a few months since I went clubbing.
Everyone needs their break right? So do not message or call me and tell me to study for my 'o' level e-maths rather than going to clubbing.
That's stupid. -.-
OH! I think I want to go shopping this Thursday! If you want to accompany me, do leave me a message okay? (To my friends only.)
Actually, I don't think I can say things like "I swear that I will play my ass out after exams." and many similar ones. Because I find that there is no difference between exam period and non exam period.
I am still using the computer for at least 6 hours a day.
The only thing different is that I have lesser time going out. Which is just BY A LITTLE.
Alright, got to go. Bye!
^^
Labels: random, ranting