Many thanks to KayLee for the job! I have gotten myself a promoter job which pays higher than the admin/customer service.


Everything is in Japanese man. I don't even understand one word. I will be going for training at somewhere this afternoon and hopefully get transferred to Takashimaya or Orchard Tangs tomorrow or the day after.

The job pays me $6.50 per hour. Which is considered quite high for a promoter?

Because the previous job I had only pays me $5 per hour, but with commission.



I don't understand why am I so excited to go to work despite having to travel until so far.

I think it's because, it's the WORKING SEASON now!! Hahahahahahaha!



Knowing that I have to work from 2pm to shop close, I woke up so early to blog man! So, you guys can't go away ok! Because I will still blog everyday without fail. :)




Alright, here's a quiz.




Guess which company is Walter working for?
a) Yoshinoya

b) Nippon-ya
c) Gashiopanya

d) Ajisen Ramen

Hint:



I tell you guys tomorrow about my first day at work, ok! :)

Alright, got to go and prepare myself.

Labels: , , , , ,