**



I think I am going to buy contact lenses tomorrow. Or is there any blogshops who wants to sponsor me?


I am really getting sick and tired of my geeky spectacle. Everywhere I go, I see AT LEAST 3 people wearing a similar design to mine. So, there are three ways for me to decide now.


1) To wear contact lenses.
2) To get a new spectacle.
3) Stick with the ugly spectacle, having to face so many people wearing similar design as mine.


The trend for geeky spectacle among teenagers is getting larger and larger.




I want to find a job of at least $6/hr with commission. Does anyone have introduction?

2 more years to be 18 years old. It's still so long. There's so many restrictions for 16 years old; like only underage party you can get in, you cannot buy any liqueur and some jobs opportunity.



Photos coming up. Stay tune :)

Labels: , , ,