Tiring.
I had been going out for 4 consecutive days already.
1st day: I went to Delifrance with Sharon.



2nd day: I went to clubbing with friends.
3rd day: I went to Marina with Serena.

p/s to serena: Do not be upset over the breakup, you still have your best girlfriends and me! Cheer up. Don't let me hear your crying over the phone again i tell you. Things will get better.
4th day: I went to town with Sharon.

I swear that I will stay at home for the whole day tomorrow. I am
so damn tired.
I went out with Sharon to town today to repair my earpiece, shop for clothing, went to flea market and many more.

It was really tired going to many places at town. And what's more, we went to and fro, from Cineleisure to fleamarket, fleamarket to Shaw house, Shaw house to fleamarket.
We went to rest at Gloria Jean's outside Cineleisure and both of us got a mocha each.



And this pretty is the blog owner of sillybarley blogshop.


Thanks to
http://www.sillybarley.blogspot.com/ for the shirt! :) I will write up an advertorial for the blogshop. Visit their blogshop for gorgeous clothing while waiting the post.
They have a whole range of items from dress to ear studs to accessories to hats and many more!!

Actually, I wanted to donate my blood this afternoon. But, Sharon does not want to accompany me. :'(
I will go for another one next time. I want to save lives.
Oh, the T3 acne cleanser that I bought two days ago had brought harm to my face! Please do not buy it from any stores.
Now, the skin near my mouth had turned a little crumpled when I smile. Walan! That's like paying something to harm my face lor!
I think I will look for a doctor soon.

Labels: do not use, donate blood, hougang mrt station, orchard road, t3 acne cleanser, town