Do cherish your partner while you still can. Because, nothing is forever. Sooner or later, you guys will part.


That's what I saw from a blog while I was bloghopping.

It might be the playlist that I am listening now that makes me so emotional. Oh, did I forget that this is my blog and I can write anything that I want?



I am not sad or what.


I freaking hate those people who add you on msn someday, and talk to you for like a few times and never ever talk to you again.

But, I am glad that I have not make friends with any of this because since they can do this to you now, what makes you think that they will not throw you aside someday.



I do not regret anything that I have done. I just hope that better things will come tomorrow or so.




I really do not understand why everybody come to the same ending point.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


DEATH.



Some work so hard while some do not do work at all. But what they get at the end, is still death. There should be some privileges for people who worked so hard what.



I hate those people who treat their love like he/she is everything to him/her. They ALWAYS neglect their friends and so.

What do you think they will do when they broke up with them?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


They will find their friends. Which is completely treating them as spare tyres. Some friends are even stupid to let this type of 败类 use them. They should jolly well say bye to them and hi to new friends.


Whatever it is, please do not be like them. Because I really detest them. -.-




I had lost hope in many things and had not confide them to anyone yet. Basically, it's because I do not trust anyone now.

I do not blame myself for trusting the wrong person in the past. But, only hope to find a better person to have my trust.



It's really not easy being a person who basically have no best friend and no complete family. But, I guess I am immuned to it already.





Stupid playlist, make me so emotional.

But I like all the songs there, because I love listening to sad songs. Haha!
http://www.imeem.com/nicja/playlist/J0CD8Yd9/chinese_pop_music_playlist/



*walks to the toilet and brush teeth. =x



*comes back


I don't have the habit of brushing my teeth once I am awake for non-school days. Haha! Because I am so addicted to my computer.



Bye people!


p/s: I can't read my emails and send any emails now. What is happening with my hotmail!! Anyone of you have faced the same situation as me before?

Labels: , , ,